A front and sleeve completed

Today since about 3pm I have been knitting away on this jumper almost non stop lol, I have knitted the front and one sleeve so I was quite pleased to make progress because I can't wait to see this jumper all finished. Just a quick question, does anyone think the knit radar is a bit temperamental? or is it me? the only problem I have with it and I don't know if anyone else has the same issue but it tends to give me different directions on the front pattern sheet, compared to what it told me to do on the back, I think the pattern sheets are not very accurate and I do have the scale pushed all the way in and the pattern sheet lined up with both the lines at the top of the paper and the zero on the scale. Does anyone know why sometimes it can give me such a job?
This is what I have knit today anyway.

Talk to you later
Alex

Comments

  1. Sorry Alex, can't help with the knit radar yet, this is my first time of using it. Loving this sweater you're making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maureen, don't worry about it, I decided on a brake from the sweater today so I didn't knit anything today but I will get straight to it tommorow.
    I hope your first knit raddar project goes well and happy knitting.
    Alex

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts