It Has Been A Long Time Coming!

 Hello all,

I can’t believe it has been 7 years since I made any new posts on here.

A lot has happened in my life since then!  I started a job, got into a relationship and pretty much just grew up!  The blog and the knitting took a major back seat!

I am back to the knitting again now, I, like most took up activities during lockdown of the Covid-19 pandemic and that was where the interest started to come back.


I am pretty settled down now so I think I’ll be here to stay this time.  I think mostly the reason why I didn’t bother posting on my blog was because of how outdated the blogger system is!

If you follow me on YouTube (TheSweaterFactory) or via my posts on Facebook groups like “Machine Knitting”, you’ll see I post there a lot more!

A lot of my machines I had all got culled when I started a new chapter in my life but I had slowly replaced them all over the last year or two.  I am no longer primarily a Knitmaster knitter, though I do own a few models…. I converted to Brother and don’t look back at all!  They are just brilliant.  I have a range of electronic, punchcard and manual machines now.

I currently have 

Brother KH-965 and ribber, garter carriage and other accessories.

Brother KH-270 

Knitmaster MK70

Silver Reed LK150

Bond Elite and ribber

Bond Incredible Sweater Machine

Knitmaster 302 and ribber

Well, that’s all for now, I plan to post on here more from now on, if there is anything you’d like to know or would like to say, comment bellow and I’ll get back to you.

It’s wonderful to drop by again,

Talk to you later,

Alex.

Comments

  1. Hi, happy to see you back here blogging. Looking forward to seeing the new posts. Did you finish the ski jumper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jumpers in the pictures look fantastic much better than shop bought ones I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I'm interested in LK150 and Bond patterns and tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alex I’ve just watched your video on the colour changer , any advice on changing the background colour as well as the contrast

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts