Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Pullover Finished

I have finished the English rib pullover that I started last week, I was quite pleased with how it came out, here it is.
 
 Here is the ribber cast on edge, I thought with it being on the chunky ribber that the ast one edge would be all stretched, but it wasn't, it came out just fine.


I wasn't that happy with how I joined the seam at the bottom of the neck band where it folds over and where the two neckbands join on the center back neck, they look a bit scruffy, but nevermind, I'll get used to that.

 
 I am however really pleased with the armhole ribbing join.
 
 
Talk to you later,
Alex.

1 comment:

  1. this is good post...

    please can you visit here..

    http://bantalsilikon01.blogspot.com/
    http://bantalsilikon01.blogdetik.com/

    http://bantalsilikon01.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_7338.html
    http://bantalsilikon01.blogspot.com/p/laman-kososng-3.html
    http://bantalsilikon01.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_9.html

    http://marinirseo.blogspot.com/
    http://marinirseo.blogspot.com/
    http://marinirseo.blogspot.com/

    tengs very much...

    ReplyDelete