The ribber is just inserted into the machine it isn't secured down to by clamps this is just for photo purposes lol, it looks so weird with a ribber attached to this machine lol.
I managed to find four large and the two small ribber weights in one of my knitting box's I had these from one of my standard gauge ribbers form a couple of years ago. The chunky double eye transfer tool came with the machine, I actually found this inside the ribber needle bed it's self, when I brought all the needles out to D to check them it was jammed at the left hand side inside the bed preventing the four end needles from coming out so I managed to remove it, that is something else I can cross off the spares list.
This is the surface rust/oxidisation it isn't that bad I don't suppose, I would rather it not be there but it isn't causing any problems with the ribber so I guess it doesn't really matter.Not too bad for the price I paid, so when I get my combs and clamps I can finally do away with those tedious latched up ribs, I have an English rib sweater in mind for sometime in the future. Oh just before I end this post I have nearlly finished the tuck pullover for myself, it is all sewn up apart form one side seam, then I need to weave in the ends, I will post a picture in a day or two, that's all for now.
Talk to you later