Well, It Has Been A While!

Hello again everyone I am still here, if you haven't forgotten about me, although I couldn't blame you if you had, lol.
I am very busy at the moment with college (still!!) and work. But I have been reading the blogs I follow, I just hadn't been on mine, It is quite difficult as I STILL have no computer, I have been saving, so will hopefully be able to buy one in a month or two.
I got chance to do a bit of knitting today before work, as I noticed Susan had uploaded a couple of videos which were lace patters on the bond. So I got my Bond out today and had a go and here is what I came out with.


Talk to you later,
Alex.

Comments

  1. Hi wondered where you had got to.Look forward to seeing what you have been knitting. Kindest regards Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Disaldo, I have just started hand knitting a cabled babay hoody, so I will get some pictures up soon.

      Delete
  2. Hi Alex could you help me with my SK360 Knitmaster I am not sure how to set the carriage for partial knitting...and the operation manual is not very helpful..thanks
    Jacky

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is very interesting to me as I am fond of machine knitting too, I will be glad to see you on pages of my posts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts